ISTE OpenScience meets two requirements:
- It provides scientific journals on an online platform. These journals are dedicated to French research.
- It creates an interface to select and publish multi-author books in English; these books aim to provide a national and international perspective to French research. All articles selected and evaluated by each journal’s Editorial board will be available via Open Access.
1. Proposing an article
Fill out the form directly on the journals page or contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Advice to authors
Download the formatting guidelines (in French / Microsoft Word / LaTeX) by clicking on: guidelines
For any problem concerning the styles, please contact us.
Online publication of articles is indicated as soon as the respective committees have agreed and accepted to do so.
3. Code of conduct for ISTE OpenScience journals
The committees of ISTE OpenScience are committed to following the Committee on Publication Ethics international recommendations on good conduct and integrity.
Participants of ISTE OpenScience journals must observe:
- editorial independence,
- research ethics, including confidentiality, consent and particular requirements for human and animal research
- authorship, intellectual property and copyright
- transparency and integrity (for example, conflicts of interest, research funding, reporting standards)
ISTE Ltd as publisher of the OpenScience Journals has sole ownership over all rights, titles and interest for all contents thereof available on the website, including copyrights, translation and redistribution rights and the right to reproduce the material in any alternate media. ISTE Ltd/OpenScience Journals and their contents are subject to copyright, database protection and other rights of the publisher under the laws covering copyright in the United Kingdom and the country of use of the said contents. User acknowledges that it has no claim to ownership on the said material and contents by reason of its use of or access to ISTE Ltd Journals. Downloading or copying the data accessible on the ISTE Ltd website is allowed for personal or educational use. Other uses, including recompiling, mixing, copying or publication of the data or any part thereof, under any form or in any medium, are subject to the prior and written permission of ISTE Ltd.